Your future ecosystem
As a global organization operating in over 50 countries, Priva began as a family business in The Netherlands 60 years ago. As we continue to evolve our business, we are looking to build our outstanding team of experts! We off our 500 colleagues a warm, honest and inspiring environment that allows everyone to get the best out themselves. Our modern workplace is located in De Lier in “het Westland”. As Scrum Master, you will be part of our Product Development department, that currently exists of about 120 colleagues that work together on our newest Priva innovations. Within Product Development, we work with self-managing teams according to the agile and scrum way of working. You will be part of the Operations Team, that helps all the development teams to realize their potential to the fullest.
How you add value
You will help our Product Development teams to apply Scrum correctly, working closely with our Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters. The other Scrum Masters all have this role in addition to a development role. You will be the chapter lead and driving force behind the agile mindset within Product Development. By advising, helping and facilitating, you guide the other Scrum Masters and the development teams. You are the one to stimulate the team mentality of continue improvement and collaboration within the team and between teams. You will start guiding three development teams, but will expand your scope once these teams matured. If necessary, you will facilitate scrum events and help the teams with the development of methods to make team performance transparent and predictable.
Who you are
You are an experienced Scrum Master who prefers working in a dynamic environment. You can easily switch between tasks and are good in advising, guiding and training colleagues and teams. What else do you bring?
- At least a Bachelors’ degree;
- A Scrum Master certification (PSMI);
- You have a good understanding of software development practices and methods;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both verbal and written.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.000,- and € 4.800,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis, futsal or air hockey.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.