Your future ecosystem
In the heart of het “Westland” lays De Lier. In the middle of the greenhouse center of the world, the family business of Priva was founded in the fifties. Today, we are a market leading company in the Horticultural sector and our ambition is to introduce innovative digital propositions that are closely aligned with existing and new needs of our customers worldwide.
Inside Priva we have multiple start-ups who are pioneering in our sector with the unusual great access to Priva’s resources. Phil, which stands for Priva Horticulture Innovations Lab, combines Priva’s 60 years of experience, the world’s largest greenhouse client base and the potential of data-driven services with a science and AI core. Phil currently consists of a group of 20 fun loving, innovative and dedicated business developers and engineers.
How you add value
You create innovative digital services for greenhouses, through delivering innovative solutions in collaboration with other designers, developers, customers, third parties and the VP of Digital Services Horticulture. Your experience enables you to quickly translate ideas into action and you know how to create successful products by taking ownership and guiding your team to success. You push the boundaries of product and visual execution and try out new ideas (and fail) regularly. With your start-up mentality and ability to share your vision and ideas, you inspire the team to do the same. In this role you combine your strong UX skills and healthy leadership qualities, with the ability to try, fail, learn, try again without losing your sense of humor.
Who you are
Your backpack is stuffed with different skills in psychology, (industrial/UX/service) design, engineering, user/market research, data visualization or biology, and you have proof of creating successful products. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- A finished Bachelor or master’s degree in digital communication-, multimedia- or interaction design, or other related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Designer;
- Experience in building B2B software solutions, preferably data platforms;
- Experience in leading product design process;
- A general feeling with technology and data heavy environments;
- An easy communicator who builds relationships and is strong in translating feedback from beta customers to technical solutions;
- Skills in design and prototype tools such as the Adobe suite and, for example, Sketch, Figma, AxureRP;
- The ability to carry out different types of qualitative and quantitative research, design and research sprints, to choose the right approach that fits the development phase in which the product is located;
- An Agile mindset based on fast iteration and validation cycles.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.000,- and € 5.000,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19 /km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometre.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis, futsal or air hockey.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.