Your future ecosystem
As a global organization operating in over 50 countries, Priva began as a family business in The Netherlands 60 years ago. As we continue to evolve our business, we are looking to build our outstanding team of experts! We offer our 500 colleagues a warm, honest and inspiring environment that allows everyone to get the best out themselves. Our modern workplace is located in De Lier in “het Westland”. The current Integration Team exists of two senior freelancers with a lot of experience and skills. In order to build and maintain a consistent and permanent foundation for this team in line with our plans to expand, Priva is looking for experts who want to commit themselves for the long-term, to grow together with us.
How do you add value?
As our Platform Architect, you are responsible for the connection between people, process and technology. We have a lot of applications which interact with our clients, partners and internal colleagues and these applications need to be connected with each other in order to create an optimal online (internal) customer experience. Also, your work will lead to a better insight in our customer DNA and the data generated by the connections between the applications should be leading for your priorities and roadmap. You are always aiming to enhance the integrations to achieve higher productivity and efficiency by investigating and analyzing data models and sources.
You will be in the middle of our organization because you will touch every IT application. Meaning that we are looking for someone with excellent stakeholder management skills. You oversee the playing field, understand the needs of the business and you are understanding of the current strategy and able to sensitively challenge and make data driven decisions.
Who are you?
For this role we are looking for an experienced, pragmatic architect who likes to pioneer and is both technically and verbally strong. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- At least 5 years of work experience in similar roles e.g. Platform Architect, Integration
Engineer or System Architect;
- Extensive hands-on experience integrating and connecting critical business applications;
- Experience with the transformation from on premise to the cloud;
- Expert in using .NET Core and Azure;
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of €6.000,- and €8.000,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of 0,19 cent/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table football.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.