Your future ecosystem
As a global organization operating in over 50 countries, Priva began as a family business in The Netherlands 60 years ago. As we continue to evolve our business, we are looking to build our outstanding team of experts! We offer our 500 colleagues a warm, honest and inspiring environment that allows everyone to get the best out themselves. Our modern workplace is located in De Lier in “het Westland”. The current Integration Team exists of two senior freelancers with a lot of experience and skills. In order to build and maintain a consistent en permanent foundation for this team in line with our plans to expand, Priva is looking for experts who want to commit themselves for the long-term, to grow together with us.
How you add value
As an Integration Developer, you are responsible for the connection of data and software from one system to the other. You integrate the full circle of software and data to a unified set and make sure this is presented in this way to the stakeholders, such as our colleagues and partners. In order to do this, you gather requirements from internal stakeholders and advise them if necessary. You always aim to optimise the integrations to achieve higher productivy and efficiency, by investigating and analysing data models and sources. In addition, as a lead you will also help to build the team and coach them to develop and use their full potential.
Who you are
For this role, we are looking for someone who likes to pioneer and is both technically and verbally strong. Because of the dynamic, flexibility and complexity of the role, it is important to recognize yourself in the following aspects:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a complex IT role;
- You worked on integration projects before;
- You are an expert in using .NET Core and Azure.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 5.300,- and € 6.200,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis, futsal or air hockey.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.