Your future ecosystem
In the heart of het “Westland” lays De Lier. In the middle of the greenhouse center of the world, the family business of Priva was founded in the fifties. Today, we are a market leading company in the Horticultural sector. Our ambition is to introduce innovative digital propositions that are closely aligned with existing and new needs of our customers worldwide. We are making the transition from product to service, from firmware to cloudware, and we are strengthening the relationship with our end customers. To reach these goals, we are improving our customer channels. You will be part of team Digital X, that is responsible for the development of our digital channels like our E-commerce platform, MyPriva and our website. This team currently consists of 6 people; a Product Owner, an UX Designer, Developers, a Team Lead and a Tester.
How you add value
You help to enable our partners and clients to self-service themselves by a transparent E-commerce platform where they can order supplies, look into their order and invoice history. By improving our portal “MyPriva”, you help your colleagues by giving them better access and user experience. Furthermore, this team is responsible for the improvement and development of all our digital channels, websites and in the lead of making proof of concepts in the likes of chat bots. In these projects you have a keen eye for usability on the front-end side. By connecting the different systems to each other, like our excisting CSM with internal and expternal API’s without creating a different back-end for everything.
Who you are
You are a self-starting and communicative developer with a go-get mentality. You understand the wishes of your stakeholders, so you can create an optimal workflow for your internal colleagues and our external partners and clients. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in an IT related field;
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer;
- Understanding of Azure (DevOps) and ability to read C#;
- Experience with creating and presenting a POC.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.000,- and € 4.500,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of 19 cent/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or futsal.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.