Your future ecosystem
In the heart of het “Westland” lays De Lier. In the middle of the greenhouse center of the world, the family business of Priva was founded in the fifties. Today, we are a market leading company in the Horticultural and and aiming towards the same position in the Building Automation sector. Our ambition is to introduce innovative digital propositions that are closely aligned with existing and new needs of our customers worldwide. We are making the transition from product to service, from firmware to cloudware, and we are strengthening the relationship with our end customers.
Due to our transition, we have formed a new team where you will be a part of. This team is led by an experienced Marketing Manager and completed by a Content Manager, Partnership Marketeer/Project manager and we are looking for a Product Marketeer.
How you add value
You are responsible for the marketing and communication within the Europe region. You are an optimal coordinator in the team, that makes sure that the European market is aligned with the Building Automation Marketing strategy. Together with digital marketing, you integrate the sales goals and messaging within digital marketing and tools. The Europe branch offices know exactly how to find you (and you contact them often as well) to make sure that we promote Priva Building Automation the way it is intended.
The goal of our Marketing team on our Building Automation vertical is to realize growth. We achieve this by creating a better position our digital services, by writing marketing communication plans for various primary target audiences. These primary target audiences are end users or one of our many system integrator, installation or service maintenance partners. In collaboration with your direct colleagues, you realize (digital) market positioning and sales activities, develop market communication (action) plans, campaigns, activities and tools, based on the priorities set within the region of Europe. Also, you continuously update our sales tools (like power points, website) so we always have the most up-to-date information.
Who you are
You are a Marketing Communication Specialist who is eager to create customer value by being creative and result-oriented. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Marketing Communication role;
- A finished, relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
- Experience in a technical sector is a nice to have;
- Fluency in Dutch, English and preferably an extra (European) language.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 2.600,- and € 4.000,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table football.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.