Your future ecosystem
As a global organization operating in over 50 countries, Priva began as a family business in The Netherlands 60 years ago. As we continue to evolve our business, we are looking to build our outstanding team of experts! We offer our 500 colleagues a warm, honest and inspiring environment that allows everyone to get the best out of themselves. Our modern workplace is located in De Lier in “het Westland”.
As Technical Specialist, you will be part of our Building Automation support team. Priva Building Automation currently has a market leading position in the Netherlands. With our solutions, we guarantee an optimal climate in buildings, such as Thialf Ice stadium, Blijdorp Zoo, Rijksmuseum, but also in multiple hotels and hospitals. You will be part of a small team, that currently consists of four specialists and one technical administrative employee.
How you add value
As Technical Specialist, it is your job to give the best possible technical support (by phone and/or computer) to our partners. You are the first point of contact for all our partners when they have questions about our products. It is your job to get to the core of the problem by asking the right questions and by listening to our partners. When you find out what the problem or real question is, you analyse the question and you find the right solution. When doing this, you keep long term solutions and service in mind. You will work closely with the rest of your team, because together you get the best results. By good communication with the rest of the team, you identify problems and you know when you can help each other.
Who you are
You are an experienced, customer oriented and analytical technician with excellent communication skills. You take initiative, are a team player and you get things done. What else do you bring?
- You have experience in a similar role;
- You are used to working independently within a dynamic environment;
- You are eager to learn and are always up to date with the newest developments in your discipline;
- You have knowledge of our Priva products or of measure- and control techniques, ICT or building control;
- Not necessary, but of course it is preferred if you obtained a Priva Certified Engineer certificate;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, an extra foreign language such as French or German is preferred.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 2.600,- and € 4.500,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis, futsal or air hockey.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.