What will you be doing?
As Software Engineer, you will join a team of Control Application Engineers. The team is responsible for building process controls using a software product line approach. Currently we are reinventing our current product line platforms to align it with our data services strategy. You will work closely together with the Platform Architect and Control Application Developers, who are part of your team.
You will be responsible for the design, realisation and implementation of a toolchain for the Application Engineers. This involves:
- Improving the prototyping and simulation experience of the engineers.
- Maintaining and extending Domain Specific Languages (DSL’s) and associated code generators.
- Implementing model verification techniques.
- Managing build and release pipelines.
- Supporting Application Engineers with modelling problems.
Who are you?
We are looking for a team player who takes initiative, shows ownership and is enthusiastic about Priva. In addition, we could be a match if:
- You have a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- You are an excellent software designer and you have a good understanding and knowledge of model-driven software development and associated techniques, such as model verification;
When you work at Priva, you will be part of an innovative company that contributes to a sustainable world. You will work in a challenging and international environment, where we value personal development and a healthy work-life balance. We have great facilities, like our Coffee Hub with not only good coffee, but also free healthy snacks and our own gym, where you can work out together with colleagues. Here professional trainers give classes in crossfit, pilates, spinning and fullbody workout.