What will you be doing?
As a Product Owner for IAM, you will be responsible for delivering Identity and Access Management solutions for our digital services. You will work closely with our customers, Product Owners and other relevant stakeholders to identify needs. You will keep track of all the functional and technical trends in the field of IAM and consciously decide which trends to follow and which trends you disregard. You use data analysis to identify how our customers use our IAM solutions and where we can improve. You proactively manage the life cycle of the IAM components and ensure the right quality. You will also be responsible for the right level of monitoring to guarantee the required service levels.
You translate the needs from your users into functional and technical requirements in the form of user stories that can be implemented by the dedicated IAM development team. You manage their backlog and provide them with clear goals.
You are responsible for translating the inputs from various stakeholders, both internal and external, into a well-defined roadmap with a clear vision. At the end of the day you will be in the centre of how our products interact with our customers and you will be responsible for evolving in the right direction to ensure maximum commercial success.
Who are you?
For this role, we are looking for someone with a passion for technical problem solving and a business mindset. You are aware of business impact of decisions you make and can prioritize accordingly. You can cope well under pressure, so when issues arise you can quickly triage and organize the team to work on the solution and keep all stakeholders informed. You have good leadership skills and can lead a team to ensure that project deadlines are met. You can communicate clearly with developers but also with non-technical stakeholders.
We are looking for someone with a ‘work hard play hard’ mentality that feels connected to Priva’s mission. We think we can be a match if:
- You have a background in infrastructure product management and have functioned as a Product Owner for one or more platform components.
- You previously held a similar role where you were responsible for a deeply technical product (e.g. API, integrations, Identity, etc.).
- You have experience managing senior stakeholders.
- You have experience working with Identity and Access Management (IAM) and knowledge of SSO, API's, Authentication and Identity methods.
- You have experience estimating business impact of all the user stories you prioritize and express their impact quantitatively.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience working with teams using an Agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM).
- Preferred: you have experience delivering in IT security and have experience working with MS Azure systems and technologies.
When you work at Priva, you will be part of an innovative company that contributes to a sustainable world. You will work in a challenging and international environment, where we value personal development and a healthy work-life balance. We have great facilities, like our Coffee Hub with not only good coffee, but also free healthy snacks and our own gym, where you can work out together with colleagues. Here professional trainers give classes in crossfit, pilates, spinning and fullbody workout.