Your future ecosystem
Priva is a leading company in de Horticultural business world wide. With customers and prospects all over the world. The sales department is divided in multiple regions: America, Europe and Middle East, Asia, Oceania/India/Africa.
This vacancy is for our Europe and Middle East region. You will be responsible for our European region, where you lead and develop your team of (key) account managers.
Your ecosystem will be our beautiful Campus, but you will also travel on a regular basis. About 30% of your time, you will be in different countries in Europe to expand and strengthen our business.
How you add value
As the Sales Manager, you are responsible for a team of dedicated (key) account managers. You manage and develop your team by leading by example. You have a strong strategic and interpersonal overview of the market and your team. Also, you will help and guide us towards settting up Key Accountmanagership.
Part of leading by example is actively developing a geographical region with (key)accounts, partners, and other stakeholders. You will be responsible for our own portfolio with current partners that are high value or have high growth potential. You are able to speak in depth about horticulture as a sector and greenhouses as a business model by sparring on CEO level. You lead collaboration with internal Priva teams and external consultants, with the goal to successfully deliver complex projects that help our partners towards growth in their business. By doing this, you expand our relationship with them to a long-term valued business partner.
You will keep our partners up to date on the latest trends and developments. With our partners, you develop a knowledge based relationship where Priva is seen as an leading partner in the sector, by showing how we can help them in a consultative way. You do this by laying down a growth-strategy and by showing them the possibilities of the digital transformation, in which Priva is leading in the horticulture sector.
Who you are
You are someone with strong interpersonal and organizational skills, combined with a healthy result-oriented sales personality. You are highly motivated to grow your team by inspiring them, foreseeing obstacles, identifying workarounds and you are able to rally teammates. Furthermore we will read your resume to find:
- At least 10 years working experience in B2B Sales;
- Proven experience in a leading role where you set up a clear sales strategy;
- Understanding of the Horticultural sector or the ability to understand new sectors;
- The ability to build relationships and level with different (technical) stakeholders within the decision-making process and consult, motivate and convince them about our solutions;
- Excellent negotiating skills;
- Experience in the technical sector is a plus;
- Fluency in Dutch and English. A third (European) language is preferred.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 4.750,- and € 6.750,- based on 40 hours a week and variable income based on performance and personal development;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- A mobility budget of € 950,-
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis, futsal or air hockey.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.