Does this summarize you as a professional?
You are known for your excellent communication skills and flexibility. You always think at least one step ahead and like to be part of a close team where working hard and having fun are perfectly combined. You enjoy working with people on different levels: from hands-on work to more analytical activities, from production staff to senior management. You are intrinsically motivated, used to work in a fast-paced organization, and feel connected with Priva’s mission and vision. Besides this, our perfect candidate can recognize him- or herself in the following:
- You like the combination between working in a team and working independently;
- You have a bachelor’s degree in the field of HR (or related) and preferably 3-5 years’ experience as HR Business Partner in a technical/operational environment
- You have experience with combining both operational work and successfully support HR projects with your team members;
- You are a sparring partner for your team members and for the managers you support;
- You have a passion to keep up with the latest HR Trends;
- You are a true self-starter, down to earth, positive and have a strong drive for improvement;
- You have no problems whatsoever with spoken and written Dutch and English;
- You are available for at least 32 hours per week.
When you work at Priva, you will be part of an innovative company that contributes to a sustainable world. You will work in a challenging and international environment, where we value personal development and a healthy work-life balance. We have great facilities, like our Coffee Hub with not only good coffee, but also free healthy snacks and our own gym, where you can work out together with colleagues. Here professional trainers give classes in crossfit, pilates, spinning and fullbody workout. You will be part of an energetic HR Team that consists of HR assistants, a recruiter, HRBP’s and a HR Manager.