You create innovative digital services for greenhouses through delivering innovative solutions in collaboration with other designers, developers, customers, third parties and the VP digital services horticulture. You will be part of the Phil team, a self-organized start-up within Priva and because of that with unusual great access to Priva’s resources. Through applying Agile work methodologies you will test and release new features quickly and pivot when needed. Check out our page at meetphil.com!
What are you going to do?
- You take ownership of research & design for one or more digital products. You actively look for input inside and outside of Priva to create your own vision.
- A MacBook, paper and pencil are enough for you to test new ideas and to communicate insights, vision and deliverables effectively to the team and other stakeholders. How you do that is up to you.
- You validate assumptions by prototyping and evaluating multiple solutions with our users and customers. You facilitate workshops, design prints, customer interviews and concept evaluations.
- We work with a Design System. Together with other Product & UX designers, you ensure that the philosophy and rationale behind the design system is applied in the user interface components and interaction patterns.
- You are always up-to-date with current developments, methods and techniques in your field and are happy to share this with others.
What does your workplace look like?
We not only create 'a climate for growth' for our customers but for you as well. We believe that giving confidence in talent and space to development brings out the best in people. We attach great importance to a healthy and pleasant working environment. For example, you can exercise on our Priva Campus daily in our own Crossfit room 'The Box', have lunch every day in our restaurant where our own chef cook prepares fresh dishes, flex work in our Hub, challenge your colleagues for a game of pong and conclude the week together on one of our Friday afternoon drinks. We regularly organize activities such as a weekend trip, a sporting event or workshop.
Who are you as a professional?
The most important thing is that you can personally connect to the mission of Priva.
In addition, we think that we are a match if you have these qualities:
- You understand success in digital products.
- You have a degree in Digital Communication-, multimedia- or Interaction Design, or other related fields.
- General feeling with technology and data heavy environments.
- At least three years of relevant work experience as a UX/product designer in a professional environment. Preferably working on functional complex applications.
- Skilled with design and prototype tools such as the Adobe suite and, for example, Sketch, Figma, AxureRP.
- The ability to carry out different types of qualitative and quantitative research, design and research sprints, to choose the right approach that fits the development phase in which the product is located.
- You know how to commincate with different stakeholders, from tech to business.
- Worked in an agile work environment based on fast iteration and validation cycles.
- Good verbal and written expression skills in the English and Dutch language.
- Personal skills such as strong communication, creative, accurate, conceptual ability, flexible, proactive attitude and empathy towards our customers.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile, or are you convinced that we should invite you to get acquaintanced? Send your resume and portfolio with motivation and we will quickly get in touch!