Your role in the team
You are responsible for creating content for Priva Horticulture, aligned with our positioning and maximizing our presence. A spider in the web in our team, within Priva and in our network. Creating and writing (online) content is your nature. You speak with our target groups to understand their needs and future plans. You communicate with your marketing and communication colleagues on a regular basis as they also know where you can find content and news. You surprise the world with creative content, which is spot on.
How you get the job done
- Creating and implementing a content plan for Priva Horticulture.
- Developing content; you develop written content but also other content such as visual, video’s, vlogs etc.
- The content is aligned to the different target groups and differentiated to online and offline channels.
- Develop a content calendar, so that you are always two steps ahead for the upcoming events and to make sure every message is sent at the right time.
- Hunt for content so Priva is always up-to-date and even a step ahead.
- Work closely with our digital marketeers; create with them and advise them.
Requirements for the job
- 3+ years of experience in (online) content creation: you can show a portfolio of recent work.
- Bachelor or master degree in marketing & communication or an education relatable to the requirements asked.
- Excellent writing skills; both on- and offline.
- Online marketing experience.
- Professional English writer, as well as Dutch writing skills.
- Preferable one extra language (Spanish, German, French).
When you work at Priva, you will be part of an innovative company that contributes to a sustainable world. You will work in a challenging and international environment, where we value personal development and a healthy work-life balance. We have great facilities, like our Coffee Hub with not only good coffee, but also free healthy snacks and our own gym, where you can work out together with colleagues. Here professional trainers give classes in crossfit, pilates, spinning and fullbody workout.