Where will you work:
From the Fulfillment Water Systems team you will lay the foundation for managing the sensor portfolio, crucial for the input for the climate and water controls in our control computers for the Horti, Indoor Growing and Building domain. Our products are known for their high quality, standard construction and optimal cooperation with our control technology. Years of experience and scientific research are the basis of the current product range that continues to develop through innovations and market wishes. Our sensors that we purchase or develop with partners provide the input for our water and climate controls and are also the source for the data collection on which our services are based and developed.
What are you going to do:
As a sensor specialist you have a wide range of tasks and you switch between development projects and quality assurance processes, which creates a lot of challenge and variety due to the extensive sensor portfolio and the different domains in which the products are located.
- You are the point of contact and source of information for your colleagues in the field of sensor technology
- You draw up the specifications of sensors based on the customer and system conditions (in the projects of the various product development team).
- You scan the market for new developments and partners in the field of sensors and you support tactical buyers in qualifying partners and suppliers.
- You are responsible for the quality and lifecycle management of the sensors.
- You manage the backlog of your sensor portfolio and report on this to internal and external stakeholders.
- You work closely with both the Product Development teams and the Fulfillment teams.
Who are you:
We also think we are a match if you have these qualities and mentality:
- You have at least 3 years of experience with the development and application of sensors (preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of sensor technologies (preferred)
- You have experience with and interest in (industrial) product development and management
- You enjoy working in an international environment and you have a (very) good command of the English language
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and dare to take ownership
Where will you work?
Working at Priva means working in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same. Boring is a word we don't know at Priva. With our shared vision and enthusiasm, we work together every day to achieve a Climate for Growth for both our customers and our colleagues. We believe that trust in talent and giving room to development brings out the best in people. We are therefore looking for people who show ownership and are motivated to build a better world together.