What will you do?
The goal of your role will be to develop services and components called the platform. The platform enables IoT teams to deliver products. You develop, deploy and monitor services of the platform in close collaboration with your team and teams using the platform. You (and your team) will primarily be responsible for the platform. You will report to the team lead.
On a daily basis, your tasks will include:
- Developing services;
- Programming (implementing) platform services;
- Deploying platform services;
- Responding and analyzing alert originating from the platform;
- Performing advanced testing such as chaos, integration, load and performance testing;
- Deployment of resources in the cloud;
- Writing and executing runbook;
- Reviewing documentation and doing code reviews.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone that is a doer (attacks problems and solves them), is inventive (tries new tools or writes them), an operator (pushes to production and keep it running) and feels connected to Priva’s mission. What else do you bring?
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in a development team;
- You have knowledge of and experience with C#, .NET, .NET Core, json, xml, yaml, Azure (or equivalent Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform);
- You have experience with writing unit/application/integration tests;
- You have knowledge of and experience with one or more version control systems (git/perforce/svn/mercurial) and Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code.
When you work at Priva, you will be part of an innovative company that contributes to a sustainable world. You will work in a challenging and international environment, where we value personal development and a healthy work-life balance. We have great facilities, like our Coffee Hub with not only good coffee, but also free healthy snacks and our own gym, where you can work out together with colleagues. Here professional trainers give classes in crossfit, pilates, spinning and fullbody workout.