Your future ecosystem
In the heart of het “Westland” lays De Lier. In the middle of the greenhouse center of the world, the family business of Priva was founded in the fifties. Today, we are a market leading company in the Horticultural sector and our ambition is to introduce innovative digital propositions that are closely aligned with existing and new needs of our customers worldwide.
You will be part of our Information Security team, that consists of a Team Lead, an IT Security Engineer and an Information Security Officer, the role that we are looking for. The Information Security Officer role is currently filled in by an external contractor. This is a relatively new team, and therefore this team might grow further later this year. This team focuses on the organization’s information security posture as well as the external security assurance for products and services. You will report to the Team Lead.
How you add value
As Information Security Officer, you will have a challenging role in a dynamic environment. Together with your team, it is your job to make sure that Priva remains secure and futureproof. In your role, you do this by (proactively) signalling risks, giving advise and support on security matters within Priva, contributing to internal policies, performing (or organizing) security assessments and by managing or taking part in external security assurance projects. In 2021, obtaining the ISO 27001 certification is one of the major projects. In this role, you will take part in this project, but will also perform internal audits so we can retain this certification in the future. Of course there is also room to keep your knowledge up to date and work on your personal development, by participating in events and obtaining security certifications.
Who you are
We are looking for someone who is proactive, stress resistant and who likes to work in a team. You feel connected to Priva’s mission and therefore want to use your skills for a more sustainable future. What else do you bring?
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a corporate environment;
- You have a degree in Information Security Management or related (preferred);
- Experience with ISO 27001;
- Experience with incident response (CERT);
- You obtained some security certifications, such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM or SANS/GIAC.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 4.000,- and € 6.000,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis, futsal or air hockey.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.