Your future ecosystem
In the heart of het “Westland” lays De Lier. In the middle of the greenhouse center of the world, the family business Priva was founded in the fifties. Today we are a market leading company in the Horticultural sector and our ambition is to introduce innovative digital propositions that are closely aligned with existing and new needs of our customers worldwide.
To successfully make the transition to cloudware, we are setting up an extra layer in our support organization to service all our clients who are working with our cloud services. You’ll be part of our current support organization, which is divided between our two verticals Horticulture and Building Automation. This role will span across both verticals.
How you add value
Due to the fact this is a new role you have multiple area’s where you can add value. You are the first in contact when our partners and clients experience problems in our cloud environment. As a Cloud Support Engineer, you analyze the issue and solve it if a local fix is appropriate and feasible. You take care of the full documentation behind the issue and you analyze the time of response and the time to solve the issue, so you know the SLA’s are being honored. You recognize issues that are repetitive and solve them for the long term, by automating solutions via scripting.
With your work, you are the bridge between support and development. When on duty as an incident commander, you analyze the issue and coordinate its resolution within support or with our developers by following the processes in place. You are leading in the formings of these processes and you lead by example in this area. Once a month you will be on stand-by outside of office hours.
Who you are
We are looking for an experienced skilled Cloud Support Engineer/Cloud System Administrator, with a self-starting mentality, who takes pleasure in setting up a new layer of cloud support. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- a Bachelor degree or thinking level in a related field;
- at least 3 years’ experience as Skilled Support Engineer in cloud environments, preferably Azure;
- experience with following SLA’s, implementing and achieving SLO’s;
- excellent communication skills in Dutch and English in combination with strong analytical way of thinking;
- understanding of MS Azure and Dynamics 365;
- knowledge of PowerShell, C# or Python;
- good understanding of what is needed to set up a new skilled service desk, including visualizing the objectives in the SLA’s;
- experience with scripting, monitoring tools and ticketing systems.
- preferably experience with a collaboration environment such as OpsGenie, VictorOps or PagerDuty.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.500,- and € 5.000,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19 /km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or table football.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.