Your future ecosystem
You will be part of the UX team in our Product Development department, that currently exists of over 120 colleagues that work together on our newest Priva innovations. In Product Development, we work with self-managing teams according to the agile and scrum way of working. The UX team currently has 8 team members (including you) and works together with multiple teams in the department, to make sure that all our digital products and services are user-centered designed.
How you add value
The UX team develops digital products and services for Building Automation, Horticulture and Indoor Growing. We create products and services for setting up and installing new climate systems, operating, and managing buildings and greenhouses and we create analysis tools and data services for better insight, control, and optimization.
As UI Designer, you make sure that the digital visual style in all our applications is consistent and that the user interfaces are high-end and efficient. The style that you are responsible for is used in more than 15 apps. You do this by designing and documenting interaction patterns and components in our design system, making interaction designs better, aligning the user interface with the Priva branding and ensuring accessible UI designs.
Who you are
You are an experienced UI Designer who can identify him or herself with Priva’s mission. You are a strong communicator, creative, proactive and can handle change well. What else do you bring?
- Working and thinking level of HBO or higher (based on degree or working experience);
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as Visual, UI or Digital Designer, where you preferably contributed to a design system;
- You are skilled in working with design and prototype tools, such as Figma;
- You are enthusiastic about and/or have worked in an Agile environment;
- Strong command of English, both written and spoken. Command of the Dutch language is a pre.
- You embody our “we make it happen” value, by being result driven, decisive, and bringing in perseverance and organizing skills.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.000,- and € 4.500,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis, futsal or air hockey.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.