Your future ecosystem
As Legal Business Partner, you will be part of our legal department that guides our activities worldwide. Legal helps to manage risks, negotiate and draft strategic contracts, protect our knowledge and innovations and helps our colleagues with all kinds of advices and contracts. Our legal department currently exists of one Legal Business Partner. Because we want to grow this team, we are looking for an enthusiastic, down to earth and independent new colleague.
How you add value
As Legal Business Partner, you get a challenging role in a dynamic environment. You will advise the business when legal questions arise, for example regarding contracts. Next to this, you will draft non-disclosure agreements, participate in projects related to tenders or large market inquiries, guide multiple workflows, be involved in the formation (or extension) of contracts with suppliers and maintain contact with notaries and the Dutch chamber of commerce. You will also be responsible for maintaining and updating general terms and conditions for the use of our products and services by our partners and end users.
Depending on your experience and interests, there is enough room for personal development. Initiatives and projects that contribute to the development of legal within Priva, such as digitalization of the legal processes, data protection and assisting/training of our colleagues in the development of commercial agreements are all very relevant. Interest in and/or experience with these subjects is desired.
Who you are
You are an experienced legal counsel, who is good at planning and organizing and doing the administration that goes with this. What else do you bring?:
- A master’s degree in Dutch law (civil or corporate law);
- At least 3 years’ experience in a legal role in a company, law firm or notary firm;
- Experience with corporate housekeeping, contract management and GDPR;
- Experience with contract templates and guiding processes;
- Fluent in both English and Dutch, both verbal and written.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.000,- and € 5.000,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis, futsal or air hockey.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.
For this role, an assessment will be part of the selection process.