Your future ecosystem
Our Product Development department exists of over 120 colleagues, divided over more than 20 teams that go by self thought up names like “Mavericks”, “Rangers” and “High Five”. These self-managing teams work in an Agile way and usually exists of Back-end Developers, Front-end Developers and a Tester. In our app teams, we work on our new Priva solutions for both buildings and horticulture. Next to our app teams, we have three platform teams that build the back-end components that are used by our app teams. This platform is used to fulfill our purpose to become a data driven organization.
Since we have multiple teams in our Product Development Department, we want to create the best climate for growth for you. Meaning, we will look with you for the team that suits your experiences and interests best. Of course, it is also possible to switch teams in the future if your ambitions match better with other projects.
How you add value
In your role as Front-end Developer at Priva, you will build intuitive, consistant and modular web applications using HTML/CSS and Angular. It is your job to make our applications better and more user friendly. To do this in the best way possible, you work together with Product Owners, UX Designers and other (Front-end) Developers inside and outside your team via pull requests, code reviews and pair programming. You gather the functional and non-functional requirements and convert this into high quality software. If technical challenges arise or you see possibilities for improvement, you are the one to take initiative and find the right solution. Within Priva, we work with a design system and component library, so you will also use and contribute to this. Working in self-organizing teams, we give you a lot of freedom. We are looking for people who are proactive, show ownership, are eager to learn and passionate about what they do.
Next to your role as Front-end Developer, you will take on the Chapter Lead role. In this role, your responsibilities include developing and guarding the front-end vision and strategy company wide, providing guidance and coordinating the development of the component library and design system, guarding the overall front-end code quality and take action when needed, coaching and mentoring individual front-end developers and advocating front-end developments and strategy with all stakeholders.
Who you are
You are a passionate, senior Front-end Developer with the purpose to use your skills for a more sustainable future. You have strong analytical and communication skills, enabling you to work effectively, both cross discipline and with your fellow Front-end Developers as part of our front-end chapter. Furthermore, we will be looking at your resume to find:
- 5+ years experience as a Front-End Developer;
- Knowledge and experience of design systems and building/maintaining a component library;
- Fluent in English.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of €3.500,- and €5.500 based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of 0,19 cent/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis, futsal or air hockey.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.