Your future ecosystem
As Product Development Support, you will be part of our Product Development department. This department consists of over 120 professionals, working in more than 20 teams on our newest Priva solutions. These teams work via the methods of agile and scrum, meaning that we do not have managers. As Product Development Support, you will be part of the Operations Team, that helps all the development teams to realize their potential to the fullest. We are looking for a Product Development Support to help the teams with multiple tasks.
How you add value
As Product Development Support, you have a dynamic role with multiple tasks. You support the Operations Team and the Product Development department as a whole. Your tasks will include: alerting the team when there are celebrations (such as anniversaries, birthdays, births and weddings), making sure that everyone is informed of changes within the department, scheduling meetings, supporting the teams when new employees start in the department and keeping control of the training budgets for the different teams. While doing you job, of course you always keep sustainability in mind.
Who you are
For this role, we are looking for someone who is proactive and gets things done. You are enthusiastic and you like to work independently. Because you are the only one in the department with this role, it is important that you have strong communication skills and you can make sure that people follow up on their duties. What else do you bring?:
- MBO+/HBO level, based on work or your degree;
- Experience with different tools, such as Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint;
- You are tech-savy, meaning that you learn how to use new tools in no time;
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English;
- You love to organize things and have no problem with keeping overview;
- You have experience with financial reporting and organizing webcasts and/or virtual events (preferred).
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 2.000,- and € 3.500,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis, futsal or air hockey.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.