Your future ecosystem
Priva is a leading company in de Horticultural business worldwide. With customers and prospects all over the world. The sales department is divided in multiple regions: America, Europe and Middle East, Asia and Oceania/India/Africa.
This vacancy is for our Europe and Middle East region, which is also divided in the different sub-regions. You will be part of the Europe team that consists of 9 colleagues in the roles of a regional director EMEA, Sales Manager, Key Account Managers and a Region Account Managers.
Your ecosystem will be our beautiful Campus but also, you will travel on a regular basis. About 30% of your time, you will be out of office and in different countries to expand and strengthen our business.
How you add value
You will be responsible for the current partners that are high value or have high growth potential. You do this by proactively approaching our partners and speaking in depth about horticulture as a sector and greenhouses as a business model. You will lead collaboration with internal Priva teams and external consultants, with the goal to successfully deliver complex projects that help our partners growing their business and expanding our relationship with them to a long-term valued business partner.
You will keep our partners close by keeping them up to date on the latest trends and developments. You develop a knowledge based relationship where Priva is seen as a leading partner in the sector, by showing how we can help them in a consultative way. You lay down a growth-strategy and show them the possibilities of the digital transformation, in which Priva is leading in the horticulture sector.
Who you are
You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with ambiguity, strategic agility, diversity and with a drive for results. Also, you can express opposing views, while simultaneously working through disagreements and towards clarity and consensus. What else do you bring?
- At least 10 years experience in sales and a proven track record in commercial and B2B sales;
- Understanding of the Horticultural sector or the ability to understand new sectors;
- Experience and understanding of the force field that exists of dealers, installation partners and end-users;
- An example of eagerness to expand a company with new sales, clients, and territories;
- The ability to build relationships and level with different (technical) stakeholders within the decision-making process and consult, motivate and convince them about our solutions;
- Excellent negotiating skills;
- Experience in the technical sector is a plus;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. A third (European) language is preferred.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 4.000,- and € 6.000,- based on 40 hours a week and variable income based on performance and personal development;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- A mobility budget of € 850,-
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis, futsal or air hockey.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.