Your future ecosystem
Our Product Development department exists of over 120 colleagues, divided over more than 20 teams that go by self thought up names like “Mavericks”, “Rangers” and “High Five”. These self-managing teams work in an Agile way and usually exists of Back-end Developers, Front-end Developers and a Tester. In our app teams, we work on our new Priva solutions for both buildings and horticulture. Next to our app teams, we have three platform teams that build the back-end components that are used by our app teams. This platform is used to fulfill our purpose to become a data driven organization.
Since we have multiple teams in our Product Development Department, we want to create the best climate for growth for you. Meaning, we will look with you for the team that suits your experiences and interests best. Of course, it is also possible to switch teams in the future if your ambitions match better with other projects.
How you add value
You add value by sharing your sincere fascination for the back-end craftmanship with us. As Back-end .NET Developer, you will build cloud service and work with cutting edge scalable could technologies. You act as a sparring partner for UX and the Product Owners, and translate their requirements into high quality software. You write clean, readable and reusable code and you are not afraid to think in a prototyping way, where sometimes you have to throw out what you have written and start over. Of course, you are always up-to-date with the newest trends and developments and likes to share that with your colleagues.
Who you are
You are a passionate Back-end .NET/C# Developer, with the purpose to use your skills for a more sustainable future. You have an eye for detail, but can also see the bigger picture. Furthermore we will be looking at your resume to find:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a .NET (Core) Developer;
- Working history in Cloud environments, preferably Azure (DevOps and WebApps);
- Some experience with Angular and Typescript (preferred);
- Understanding of CI/CD Pipelines.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.000,- and € 5.000,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis, futsal or air hockey.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.