Your future ecosystem
In the heart of het “Westland” lays De Lier. In the middle of the greenhouse centre of the world the family business of Priva was founded in the fifties. Today we are a market leading company in the Horticultural sector and our ambition is to introduce innovative digital propositions that are closely aligned with existing and new needs of our customers worldwide. We are making the transition from product to service, from firmware to cloudware, and we are strengthening the relationship with our end customers.
Due to our transition, we have formed a new digital team where you’ll be a part of. This team is led by an experienced lead marketer and completed with digital marketers focused on data and conversion optimalisation and account-based marketing. Also, we will be looking for a Digital Marketeer and an E-Commerce specialist to complete this team, in addition to the Digital Sales Executive.
How you add value
You will be responsible for the generation of new sales opportuinties by identifying customer requirements and expectations and recommend relevant solutions while prospecting into new accounts. This active outbound prospecting can be done though cold calling, e-mail activity, networking and social media activity. Also, you will follow-up on inbound leads which you receive from marketing. To build and maintain a structured process in order to give your prospects the attention they need, you will organize and main the data in our CMR system accurately, so all the customer records, pipeinles en activity is organized and available. For this role, it is also important to have the ability to coordinate and work well with a diverse team of presales, producht, services, management and partner staff. To summarize: You will work together with your team to look for new channels to get business. Using customer profiles, behavioural data and insights to find new opportunities for leads and sales.
Who you are
With an interest in high-tech solutions, you love to hunt new areas and persevere to open B2B accounts. For you targets are there to achieve and exceed by connecting easily with people in all levels of an organization and in different cultures. Furthermore we will read your resume to find:
- a Bachelor-degree in Business or a similar background.
- at least 3 years of remote business development or sales experience (i.e. B2B telemarketing) and some of that experience was working in the SaaS-world.
- excellent phone, writing and listening skills in Dutch and English (any other European language is a plus).
- experience with CRM and inbound marketing tools.
- process and data-driven mindset.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 3.000,- and € 4.500,- based on 40 hours a week and variable income based on performance and personal development;
- We value a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of 0,19 cent/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or futsal.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.