Your future ecosystem
In the heart of het “Westland” lays De Lier. In the middle of the greenhouse centre of the world the family business of Priva was founded in the fifties. Today we are a market leading company in the Horticultural sector and our ambition is to introduce innovative digital propositions that are closely aligned with existing and new needs of our customers worldwide. We are making the transition from product to service, from firmware to cloudware, and we are strengthening the relationship with our end customers.
Due to our transition, we have formed a new digital team where you’ll be a part of. This team is led by an experienced lead marketer and completed with digital marketers focused on data and conversion optimalisation and account-based marketing. Also, we will be looking for a Digital Sales Executive and an E-Commerce specialist to complete this team.
You will be working closely with our different marketing teams, including their Product Marketeers and Portfolio Managers.
How you add value
You’ll be responsible for the start of the digital marketing funnel to work on our online visibility and traffic by creating a breeding ground for account based 1-to-1 marketing activities. By developing data driven online advertising campaigns you will create awareness, lead generation in order to make a positive impact on our sales. To get there you be in charge to coordinate production of creatives and landing pages for use in online marketing campaigns based on audience insights. You optimize, categorize and structure content for digital channels, distribute content over earned and owned channels and track and analyze results. Maximize our presence in search engines both paid and organic including (but not limited to) keyword research, link building, technical requirements and staying on track with algorithm updates. And of course, track, report and analyze online marketing campaigns to achieve maximum ROI.
Who you are
You are a communicator with a commitment to innovate and make progress. Creativity is not only in your campaigns but also in the way you deal with challenges to help steer the ship towards success. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- A Bachelor-degree in marketing or a similar background;
- About 3 to 5 years of B2B digital marketing experience, a big plus if some of it was in the SaaS-world;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Dutch and English;
- Prove that you know your way around marketing technology;
- Experience in complex organizations and in working together with internal and external stakeholders such as business units, agencies and branch offices.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of €3.000,- and €4.500,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We value a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of 0,19 cent/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometre.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or futsal.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.