Your future ecosystem
As a global organization operating in over 50 countries, Priva began as a family business in The Netherlands 60 years ago. As we continue to evolve our business, we are looking to build our outstanding team of experts. We offer our 500 colleagues a warm, honest and inspiring environment that allows everyone to get the best out themselves. Our modern workplace is located in De Lier in “Het Westland”.
The Transport & Export Documentation Specialist is part of our Fulfillment Operations team which is responsible for the operational planning, procurement and logistics. You’ll be working with 3 direct colleagues to arrange the documentation and customer communication for the international transport.
How you add value
As a Transport & Export Documentation Specialist you will coordinate and organise the international transport of our goods. As an expert in international transport you advise our colleagues from the different sales offices and are able to continuously improve processes. Every day you receive different orders to ship. Some of them can be arranged quickly and other are more complex. You prepare and draw up the correct transport and export documents for the export of goods. You are aware of export legislation and customs clearance process in the country of destination. You also have knowledge and experience of customs formalities and incoterms (terms of delivery). To come to a good result, you involve and communicate with al lot different (international) parties, internally and externally.
Who you are
You are a communicative professional who has knowledge of the latest export legislation
- You have a Bachelor degree or related work experience of a similar level;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You speak and write Dutch, English and Spanish;
- Experience with Export documentation, such as CMR, EUR1, CVO, B/L, AWB, ADR;
- You have experience with Microsoft Office and with ERP software, preferably Axapta (Microsoft).
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 2.800,- and
€ 3.800,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of 0,19 cent/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis, futsal or air hockey.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.