Your results as Product Marketeer
- Setting up and executing product marketing plan for Building Automation, aligned with the Priva organization, our Building Automation goals and positioning Better Working, Better Living, Smarter Energy;
- Our Priva products, online applications and services are brought to the market;
- Increased market knowledge and awareness of the added value by all target groups;
How you get the job done
- Generating the marketing of our products and services
- Combining the product strategy and marketing strategy to create and execute the go-to-market strategy, developing market propositions and concrete values for Priva’s portfolio;
- Understanding and prediction of the market(s);
- Knowing what our competitors are doing;
- Understanding what customers really need and how products and services work;
- Advising on the relevance of products within the portfolio, based on customer needs, market trends and competitive analysis;
- Working closely with the Product Owners and your colleagues in the Marketing & Communications team to make sure what is being built is clearly communicated both internally and to our customers;
- Creating positioning and messaging that resonates with target buyers;
- Working cross-functional to define the right pricing, messaging and promotional tools;
- Owning the activities related to the release of any new functionality and the cross functional roadmap needed to launch the product/service/application. For example: product factsheet, sales collateral, trainings etc.
- Work closely with our colleagues in the Priva Innovation Lab to align activities.
Requirements for the job
- 5 years of extensive experience in product marketing (offline and digital);
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in (product-)marketing, or an education related to the requirements asked;
- Proven experience in developing customer value propositions;
- Eagerness to create maximum customer value;
- Creativity, strong innovative power and customer orientation;
- Strong skills in problem analysis, planning and organizing;
- Technical knowledge of our product portfolio and knowledge of the Building Automation market are preferred, but not a must;
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills are required.
Your role in the team
You are responsible for the process of bringing a product/service to the market. For this role your view is external focused: always looking at the market, at developments and at our competitors. You understand and predict what happens in the market(s), you know what our competitors are doing, you understand how products and services work and you know what customers really need. You work in close collaboration with colleagues; our team works closely together to realize projects, goals and plans. You will work with different colleagues in different teams on a daily basis. You are the spider in the web and linking pin between product development, sales and marketing.
When you work at Priva, you will be part of an innovative, global company with local roots that contributes to a sustainable world. You will work in a challenging and international environment, where we value personal development and a healthy work-life balance. We offer a rewarding work environment that will challenge you and help you grow your career. We have great facilities, like our coffee hub with great coffee and free healthy snacks and we have our own gym The Box where you can work out together with colleagues. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package including a pension plan.
The selection process consists of a first interview, a selection assessment and a second interview. If you match the requirements for the job and you feel you match with our company; we would love to receive your application!