Your future ecosystem
As our Innovator Computer Vision, you will make an essential contribution to the success of Priva Kompano. This new business initiative, partly initiated by growers, aims to replace the boring and heavy crop labor in horticulture by applying smart robots.
In 2021, the first member of the Kompano family, a leaf cutting robot for tomato cultivation, will find its way to an international market. That is only the beginning and developments are continuing at an accelerated pace to also bring robots for other crop labor tasks to the fore. The team now consists of 9 members and is growing rapidly.
Vision technology is a core technology for Kompano. Why? We are happy to tell you more about the challenging conditions in which vision must guide robot arms accurately and along an optimal path to the correct position in the crop.
How you add value
As Innovator Computer Vision, you are the one to put theory into practice. You have a solid background in image processing, which enables you to translate images into motion control. You will do this by designing and implementing computer vision algorithms. You will contribute to the development of new applications and add new functionalities to existing robots. You will work in a multidisciplinaty team, as will in our Priva campus as in greenhouses, to validate your solutions in the real world.
Who you are
You are a teamplayer, you are driven to bring vision and robotics together into practical applications and you have affinity with horticulture. You closely follow the latest developments in your field of expertise and know how to apply them to realize solutions for Kompano customers. What else do you bring?:
- A master’s degree in a subject related to Computer Vision (or this level based on working experience);
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge and practical experience with Python, C++, Matlab, Linux, OpenCV and ROS;
- Knowledge of subjects such as camera theory and practice, lighting conditions, resolution, restoration methods, segmentation and object measurements and classification techniques;
- Understanding of deep learning and convolutional neural networks, and you can put these into practice;
- A solid understanding of modern Machine Learning techniques.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 4.000,- and € 5.500,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis, futsal or air hockey.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.