What will you be doing?
As Data Engineer & Platform Developer, you will join one of our platform teams, who work together on the development of a Priva platform. The team is responsible for the backbone of cloud services for data processing, storage and serving. Our main goal is to provide reliable infrastructure services that enables the app teams to bring new features and products to our customers. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- Data (pre)processing and ingestion using Python or other languages;
- Creating data pipeline deployment;
- Defining data validation tests to run in the data pipeline;
- Defining monitoring and alerting to ensure visibility when the data flow is interrupted or corrupted;
- Presenting/serving (processed) data;
- Data querying and creating aggregations (SQL, Kusto).
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who takes initiative, shows ownership, is enthusiastic about Priva and who has an exceptional understanding of databases and Python. We could be a match if you have a couple of years of working experience in a (back-end) development role and you have experience or affinity with:
- Data Science tooling and Kubernetes on one of the major cloud providers.
- Data technology platforms & tools (Azure, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, DataBricks) and data-platform or ‘data-lake’ concepts.
- Designing and building low-maintenance, high performing ETL processes and data pipelines.
- Relational databases: reading, writing and optimizing complex statements.
When you work at Priva, you will be part of an innovative company that contributes to a sustainable world. You will work in a challenging and international environment, where we value personal development and a healthy work-life balance. We have great facilities, like our Coffee Hub with not only good coffee, but also free healthy snacks and our own gym, where you can work out together with colleagues. Here professional trainers give classes in crossfit, pilates, spinning and fullbody workout.