What will you do?
As an Application Consultant you work closely with key users to ensure Dynamics CE optimally supports business users in their daily work and really benefits them. You will follow Microsoft developments and inspire key users with possible improvements. You will be member of the IT Business application team that is responsible for implementing and maintaining the Priva business applications globally.
How you do this? You carry out functional application management activities and coordinate these activities. You set priorities for the functional implementation and carry out risk and impact analyses. You provide high-quality business and functional advice and it supports the business. Giving functional workshops to (key) users is also part of the job. You work closely with the functional and technical teams to implement appropriate system modifications and improvements and you collaborate with vendors and partners. Within the IT department you will also participate in various projects. Whenever specific D365 CE projects are concerned, you will act as project leader.
Who are you?
You have gained relevant work experience in the field of D365 CE in at least 3 to 5 years and you have a proven track record in implementing and improving Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE or Dynamics CRM online systems. What else do you bring?
- You have end to end project life cycle skills, with particular strengths in analysis, requirement gathering and process mapping;
- You have excellent people skills: you know exactly how to deal with stakeholders at all levels of the organization;
- You are result focused, critical and you are able to challenge others in a pleasant way;
- You are ambitious, driven and energetic;
- You are helpful and happy to support your colleagues: you are a teamplayer.
If the above information appeals to you and you meet the minimum requirements below, we’re looking forward to receiving your application!
- HBO working and thinking level;
- Relevant knowledge of Microsoft Office and Business applications; preferably including Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 F&O;
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Field Service is preferred;
- Understanding of and experience with PowerApps en MS Azure is preferred;
- You have no problem whatsoever with Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
When you work at Priva, you will be part of an innovative, global company with local roots that contributes to a sustainable world. You will work in a challenging and international environment, where we value personal development and a healthy work-life balance. We offer a rewarding work environment that will challenge you and help you grow your career. We have great facilities, like our Coffee Hub with not only good coffee, but also free healthy snacks and our own gym, where you can work out together with colleagues. Here professional trainers give classes in crossfit, pilates, spinning and fullbody workout. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package including a pension plan.