We currently have an opening for the position of Sales Account Manager working out of our Vineland Station Office. Reporting to the General Manager, Commercial, The Sales Account Manager is responsible for handling client accounts at Priva North America (PNA); owning commercial account relationships, identifying targeted account opportunities and growing account sales volumes. They must build and maintain strong relationships with our clients; championing PNA’s brand and vision and acting as the lead point of contact for all client matters.
- Provide superior customer support and ensure all client requests are professionally handled in a timely manner
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between clients and PNA; resolving client issues and complaints
- Develop a complete understanding of account needs; anticipating changes and recommending improvements
- Manage communications between clients and internal teams
- Collaborate with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Establish and oversee internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Participate in strategic planning to improve client results and review existing accounts to identify new sale and growth opportunities.
- Negotiate contracts with the client and establish a timeline of performance
- Work with design, sales team, marketing, operations and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of products are being produced and commissioned and all client needs met
- Analyze client data to provide to enhance customer relationship management
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Expand relationships and bringing in new clients
- Attend and participate, in regular meetings as scheduled and as required
The ideal candidate for this role has exceptional customer service skills and a strong ability to build positive professional relationships. A desire to work for a growing company with the motivation to achieve excellent results is essential for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- 1 to 3 years previous work experience in sales, management, account management, or relevant experience
- Knowledge of the commercial greenhouse horticulture industry is mandatory
- Understanding and interest in technology innovation and/or automation
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to follow-through on client contracts
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Demonstrated strong organizational and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Effective time management, follow up and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Self-motivated and self-directed with an eagerness to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and the ability to travel internationally
- Knowledge of Priva production/solutions is an asset
Why consider Priva?
- Competitive compensation and benefit package including a pension plan.
- A rewarding work environment that will challenge you and help you grow your career.
- We are a global company with local roots.
- We are committed to designing a better future for our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
We will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation during the process, please contact Hali Van Vliet at 705-712-1605