Priva North America requires additional talent to its Niagara location, we have an immediate opening for a Project Manager. Reporting to the Manager, Projects, the successful candidate will be responsible for the direction, coordination and implementation of Priva projects.
Other duties include but are not limited to;
- Define project tasks and resources required;
- Allocate and manage resources accordingly;
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines communicating progress and challenges to Priva colleagues and external stakeholders;
- Adapt to project changes ensuring scope is maintained;
- Evaluate and assess project results, noting areas of strength and areas for improvement; and
- Submit reports as required.
If you have the following skills and experiences Priva wants to hear from you!
- A relevant post- secondary academic credential in engineering, project management or equivalent;
- Several years’ experience with demonstrated success in delivery of all aspects in project management;
- Working knowledge of project management tools and techniques;
- Advanced experience with managing multiple stakeholders with multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and goals;
- Proven ability to problem issues and challenges to the satisfaction of internal and external parties;
- Proven ability to read, develop and analyze drawings with accuracy and attention to detail; and
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will be required to have a valid Ontario driver’s license and passport as sporadic travel is required.
If you have the desire, work ethic and motivation to contribute to the success of a global company then please send your resume to email@example.com attention Human Resources.
Competitive compensation and benefits, pension plan, company laptop and an excellent working environment await you!