Priva North America requires additional talent to its Niagara location, we have immediate openings for a Production Employee (Assembly). Reporting to the Production Coordinator, the successful candidate will construct and wire electrical panels for our horticulture and building automation customers according to the specifications provided. The duties and responsibilities of this position, include, but are not limited to;
- Utilizing AutoCad, wire and fabricate panels according to those guidelines;
- Modify units as required;
- Install heavy panels into enclosures;
- Test completed products to ensure relevant quality compliance;
- Inspect panel assemblies for comparison with schematics and bill of materials; and
Sound like the job for you? Then read on to find out the skills and experiences Priva requires for this position!
- A relevant post-secondary certification (electrical);
- Demonstrated superior wiring and electrical skills;
- Proven experience in reading design and schematics;
- Excellent motor skills for using hand and power tools; and
- Ability to visualize product from concept to finished product, noting any modifications that may be required.
If you have the desire, work ethic and motivation to contribute to the success of a global company and thrive in a collaborative work environment then please send your resume and cover letter quoting salary expectations.
Competitive compensation and benefits and an excellent working environment await you!