Priva North America requires additional talent to its Niagara location, we have an immediate opening for an Irrigation Assembler. Reporting to the Production Coordinator, the successful candidate will construct irrigation units according to the specifications of our valued customers. The duties and responsibilities of this position, include, but are not limited to;
- Reviewing blueprints to ensure accuracy to the specifications of the unit;
- Modify units as required;
- Install subassemblies as required;
- Test completed products to ensure relevant quality compliance; and
- Complete any required paperwork
Sound like the job for you? Then read on to find out the skills and experiences Priva requires for this position!
- A relevant post-secondary certification (plumbing);
- Demonstrated irrigation experience or plumbing experience;
- Proven experience in reading blueprints;
- Excellent motor skills for using hand and power tools;
- Ability to visualize product from concept to finished product, noting any modifications that may be required;
- Exceptional trouble shooting skills; and
- Previous quality control or testing experience.
If you have the desire, work ethic and motivation to contribute to the success of a global company and thrive in a collaborative work environment then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Human Resources.
Competitive compensation and benefits and an excellent working environment await you!