Sound like an employer you want to be a part of? Then continue reading!
Priva North America requires additional talent to its Niagara location, we have an immediate opening for a Designer. Reporting to the Manager, Projects, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design of Priva electrical panels and other projects.
Other duties include but are not limited to;
- Design and analyze parts, components assemblies and panels; ensure specifications meet customer requirements for functionality, reliability, cost and assembly;
- Develop and produce associated BOM;
- Maintain inventory in CAD program;
- Utilize the standards of CSA and UL as well as standard engineering principles;
- Provide technical support to Priva colleagues and customers as required; and
- Work with Priva colleagues (shipping, sales, project coordinators) to ensure delivery of products!
If you have the following skills and experiences Priva wants to hear from you!
- A relevant post- secondary academic credential in Electrical/Electronic design;
- Auto-CAD Electrical experience; experience in HVAC preferred;
- Several years’ experience in electrical design and associated responsibilities;
- Proven ability to read, develop and analyze drawings with accuracy and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated trouble shooting and problem-solving skills; and
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will be required to have a valid Ontario driver’s license and passport as travel is required.
If you have the desire, work ethic and motivation to contribute to the success of a global company then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Human Resources.
Competitive compensation and benefits, pension plan, and an excellent working environment await you!